Monday, March 9, 2015

March 9, 2015

Summary:

This week we found some less active members that live in our sector that we'd never met with before! About half the people we contact seem to be baptized and not active in the church, The good news is four of them were very receptive this week and told us they have desires to go back to church! Woohoo! 

We also had the chance to go to the temple with a recent convert, Cata, and the baptismal and confirmation ordinances for her grandma. It was a beautiful experience. I've never been good at doing family history work the way I should but now I have a testimony of it that's firmer than ever. 

Spiritual:

After the baptismal ordinance for her grandma, Cata told me she felt the spirit of her grandma present. She said she never remembered much of her grandma because she died when Cata was a little girl. She remembered something so clear, the exact for of her grandma saying I love you in a way that she never could have remembered on her own.

Funny:

This week there was a full moon. When I looked up at it, I saw a frowny face. I pointed it out to my companion and she said she saw it too. Later I heard some sniffling and I looked over and she was crying because the moon was sad! haha She's so sweet and has a very tender heart. 




We went to Santa Lucia again to go up the stairs and see the top of the city.
Got your Valentine's package and I love it! It's the best.  I cracked up at all your notes and especially at the picture of Mickelle with the lollipop! 



My roommates got me some sushi and a heart shaped brownie and wrote me cards for my 5 months in the mission mark. haha they're so great.
The temple with Cata!

No comments:

Post a Comment