Tuesday, February 2, 2016

February 2, 2016


Summary:
Another week has flown by! I'm getting more used to serving here in Ñuñoa. 
We met two great families this past week and some new less-active members, too! Maria Jesus and her family accepted a date to be baptized. They're a family of four and they are FULL of faith. We'll keep you updated on them and the others. Keep them in your prayers because they are awesome people! I saw the guy that was singing "Äll Is Well" in the metro in the street the other day but I didn't realice it was him until he had already passed by. We also were blessed to be able to go to the temple this morning! That was the best gift of all. 

Spiritual Experience: 
Lately I've been studying a lot about how to make decisions and why it's important to be genuine. I started to ask myself: Why do I go out and contact people on the street? Why do I was to organize the area book? Why do I want to find people to teach? I realized that if my first answer to some of those questions isn't "because I love Christ" then I am out of line. 


Funny:
One of our investigators the other day asked us if we would mind if she smoked. Her mom goes, "Obviously not! They believe that cigarrettes are the tail of the Devil!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment