Monday, January 5, 2015

January 5, 2015

New Years Eve and Day was good! Actually almost exactly the same as other days except for louder on New Years Eve with all the partying and quieter on New Years Day with all the sleeping. haha.

My new companion reminds me of Marissa a lot actually. She´s an angel. But no her family didn´t join the church. She´s the oldest of 11 and still the only member. And yes I'm learning LOTS more Spanish with her. I´m a little embarrassed of the video of my terrible Spanish you took over Skype. It´s already bad enough but especially a lot more bad when I´ve been speaking and thinking in English! haha.

I always hated going back to school after Christmas break. It makes more sense here because it´s the start of Summer and the kids get out of school for summer break a few days before Christmas. Then they start their new school year a couple months into the year and finish at the end. 

I got the package from Grandma and Grandpa Martin and also Carl and Tami! They´re so sweet. I´m still trying to figure out the best way to do mail here. You should be getting a letter from me soon. Next Thursday, or next week. or maybe sometime in November...


Photos: Appreciate these because I have to walk further to get to a cyber hut with camera technology. Haha!

Foto taken by Hermana Claud of me and Hermana Zuniga and one of my favorite little girls, Cata.

My WALL OF INSPIRATION

completo and my little friend marty She knows my name because its almost her name too

No comments:

Post a Comment